Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bollywood call for South African beauties!

Bollywood call for South African beauties!


AHMEDABAD, April 5: Like all aspiring models and actresses, the glamour of Bollywood has also bowled over Jeanne Kietzmann and Sharmone Jardim. And now, they are planning to have a go at it when their better halves are busy playing in the Indian Premier League starting April 14.

A part-time actress and model Jeanne will be based in Bangalore for the whole period when her boyfriend Dale Steyn battles it out for the Bangalore team in IPL. In an informal chat with TOI she expressed that she wants to try her luck in Bollywood.

"IPL matches would last for just three hours so I plan to devote rest of my time getting in touch with advertising agencies in Mumbai. Let’s see how it works out," said the 21-year-old. Showing confidence about her talent, Jeanne said that working in Hindi films would be a challenging but interesting job.

"Along with my blonde looks and different eye shade I think I have ample opportunity to bag a role here and I hope my modelling experience will stand me in good stead when I go hunting for an assignment."

Her companion, Sharmone, girlfriend of middle-order bat Jacques Kallis is also keeping a close watch on all that is going on in tinsel town. And for someone who has done modelling in Italy, Germany and France, Sharmone believes that she has lots to offer to Bollywood apart from just beauty and different looks.

"I have been in this profession for 10 years now and hence along with experience I can bring certain amount of freshness," said the blonde model who has hosted a reality show.

0 comments: