Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rani Mukherjee, Aditya Chopra and Payal Khanna



I am shocked to see that Aditya Chopra has got engage Rani Mukhargee after divorcing his wife Payal Khanna. To see this news I asked one of my senior that how it is possible. Is Rani Mukharjee selfish? He answered me that no. I asked him again why not? He replied that it is a common thing in showbiz all over the world. He also told me that Rani is intelligent about her career. That’s mean Rani is considering his first marriage for developing her career. I read some comments of Rani’s fans on some news about their engagement. They are hardly requesting not to marry Chopra. It could opposite after marrying him. I am confused till now because Payal Khanna was Aditya Chopra’s childhood friend and she is established in her position in the design field. Once she contributed Aditya Chopra’s film industry with a skill hands. Chopra’s parent is not happy for their son’s decision. Source of picture

However Adi’s parents, Yash and Pamela are very unhappy about their son’s decision to divorce Payal, but Adi is determined. Adi is currently not living in the family home with Payal; he is staying at a five-star hotel. He is also busy with traveling for location hunting for his upcoming films. Rani Mukherjee and Saif Ali Khan are slated to act in a Yash Raj film to be directed by Siddharth Anand.

Source of picture

A few months ago a rumor was in bollywood that Rani has got engage with Chopra. Now the rumor comes in truth. Now I am using some dramatic words that is Rani Muhkarjee is that she could divorced in future like the same cause. I did not hope so that they could be separate in future. I wish that they might be happy in their conjugal life.

0 comments: