Sunday, September 16, 2007

bollywood Film Dhol : Dhol’s USP is youth: Kunal Khemu

Actually it’s not part of any plan. When I come across something I really like, I do it. That’s why when people ask whether it was intentional to do realistic films I say there wasn’t a plan.

Dhol’s USP is youth: Kunal Khemu

As far as my debut film, Kalyug, is concerned, I had no option that time but fortunately it was a great film to be part of and I believed in it. Then came Madhur Bhandarkar’s Traffic Signal. I liked it and became part of it.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear,Friend
Kunal Khemu , born in 25 May 1983 in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India) is an Indian

actor who appears in Bollywood films.
Kunal Khemu started his career as a child actor appearing in the television serial Gul

Gulshan Gulfam in 1987.
Please Visit For More Detail
http://desidirectory.com/desi-indian-blogs/