Monday, September 17, 2007

Bollywood News: Rakhi Sawant’s Interview

Bollywood News: Rakhi Sawant’s Interview

“For me he is not Sanjay Dutt, the star he is just another criminal,” says Rakhi Sawant in a no-holds-barred interview with GR8 magazine. In hindsight she echoes the sentiments of people who say: “ek din yeh sach tumhe le dubega”. But without batting an eyelid, she answers in the same breath, “but if I stop being honest how do I survive? I talk to myself and I try be diplomatic but I cannot do it,” the item girl says. She also calls herself a Brand. Purists may like it or not, but this bindaas babe makes a better event (better news rather) than some of the biggest celebrities. It’s time you get to know this child-woman a bit better as she dissects her childhood till it becomes naked. And yes….at the age of ten, Rakhi Sawant was serving food at Tina Ambani’s wedding, while today she owns a plush apartment in an up-market Mumbai suburb. Guys, keep your handkerchief ready…more

0 comments: