Monday, March 31, 2008

Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar roped in as brand ambassador for IPL Delhi team

Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar roped in as brand ambassador for IPL Delhi team


NEW DELHI: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar signed on as the brand ambassador for Indian Premier League's (IPL) Delhi Daredevils team here on Monday.

"I belong to Delhi and this my team. I always like cricket and I am a firm believer in sportsman spirit," said Akhsay.

Daredevils captain Virender Sehwag and players Gautam Gambhir, Mohammed Asif and Shoaib Malik were present at the glittering ceremony.

1 comments:

ashi.kacheria said...

Hey!!
Amazing post!!
I would like to tell you that Delhi Daredevils Has its official blog now.You could check it out on http://www.delhidaredevils.com/blog/
You will also get to see various interviews and videos.You could also discuss your vies and opinion on the same.