Saturday, March 1, 2008

‘I have no problems with multi-starrers’

‘I have no problems with multi-starrers’



“IT was nice working with Yograj Bhat and Ganesh in Gaalipata,” beams Daisy Bopanna as she talks about her latest film release.

The movie, which had an ensemble cast, starred five other actors including Ganesh, Diganth, Rajesh Krishnan, Neetu and Bhavna. But Daisy says that didn’t stop her from signing the film.

It was great fun working with all of them and the role was very different from what I’ve done so far. Though I don’t speak much in the film, the role involved a lot of body language. The film was shot in some really picturesque locations and cinematographer Ratnavelu has done a very good job,” she says.

In Bollywood, she was last seen in her debut Garam Masala. Why hasn’t she done any Hindi films after that? “I was off the industry for about 10 months because of a minor accident. But things should get going in a couple of months and I’m looking forward to doing more films in B-Town,” says the actress.

Meanwhile, her Tamil film, Chakravyuham, will be releasing in March. “I like playing bubbly roles and am looking forward to doing more such roles in my career,” says Daisy.

0 comments: