Monday, February 25, 2008

I am not scared of Khali: Tanushree

I am not scared of Khali: Tanushree




After displaying her oomph factor in films like Aashiq Banaya Aapne and Chocolate, Tanushree Dutta is ready for some mind-boggling action in her forthcoming film Rama The Saviour. She’ll be cast opposite the 7 feet 3 inch tall wrestler, ‘the Great Indian Khali’. In a tête-à-tête with CT, she bares her soul...

IN AWE OF KHALI:
“Khali is a real terror and very intimidating. Though I am not at all scared of him and wish to know more about his lifestyle, I am not going to ask him many questions. I am ready to put my best foot forward in the fight scenes and have been especially trained by a famous action director from Vietnam for the movie.”

TRICKS OF THE TRADE:
“Without any godfather to support me, survival can be tough in this industry. Today, I know the tricks of the trade and deal with people accordingly. So, I keep them at a distance and if people call me a snob, I just don’t care. It isn’t that I don’t care for people, but I can’t be polite just to please people.”

ON BODY BEAUTIFUL:
“I strongly feel that being called sexy is the best compliment any woman can get. I like it when people say that I have a sensuous body. I work hard to maintain my curves. I eat right, exercise well and take care of my hair and skin.”

BOLLYWOOD HOTTIES:
“I find the four Khans very sexy. But it’s none other than Amitabh Bachchan who is the hottest of them all. Mr Bachchan is beyond comparison. I find him really exciting and he has an amazing sex appeal. And let me tell you, Abhishek is a hunk too.”

FAVE OBSESSION:
“I have a fetish for buying shoes even though it sounds a little weird for a lady to choose footwear over lipsticks and nail paints. I travel a lot and the moment I spot a shoe shop, I can’t resist buying one. The last time I tried counting my shoes was about eight months back and the number was 330 back then. Since then, there have been many more additions to my shoe stock and now I have actually lost count.”

0 comments: