Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan, exclusive with NDTV

Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan, exclusive with NDTV

SHAHRUKH: …lets not take money under the table and let’s not do shady stuff. If we do it right we are all going to make money, we’re all going to be happy and we’re all going to be a great and a very proud nation. So my advice to all the politicians is that please be as honest as is realistically possible.


Mumbai, 23 January, 2008: “I would love to work but I think I have over exposed myself last year so most of the producer, directors are not signing me. Until Mr. Chidambaram lowers the taxes I guess none of the producers can afford me. So I am just out of work right now” said Shah Rukh Khan to NDTV 24x7 Managing Editor, Sonia Singh on being asked what his plans were for 2008.


Bollywood icon, Shah Rukh Khan was speaking to Sonia Singh at the NDTV Indian of the Year Award Function held in Delhi on 17 January, 2008.


Shah Rukh also advised all politicians to be ‘as honest as is realistically possible’, on being asked by Congress General Secretary, Rahul Gandhi on what his advice to politicians would be.


Shah Rukh received the Indian of the Year award for the Actor with the most impact on Hindi Cinema in the year 2007.


You can watch the NDTV Indian of the Year Event on 26 January, 2008 at 8:00 p.m. with a repeat on 27 January, 11:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. only on NDTV 24x7

0 comments: